Women have unique health issues. Even those that we share with our male counterparts can affect us in completely different ways than they do men. That is why it is important to keep up to date with the issues that abound. Women’s health blogs are a great way to stay abreast of things that are specific to our well-being. So, we are providing you with 2016’s best health blogs for women. You can’t go wrong spending time on these sites.
However, if you think you can do a better job, maybe you can be the star of our 2017 list. Just make sure to employ www.advertiseworld.com/blog.html because they can help you monetize your site. You want to make money as you write, so including ads is a necessity. Unfortunately, 40% of online readers are utilizing ad-blockers. Thankfully, Advertise World has come up with the answer to that problem, unblockable ads. Some say this has increased their blog’s monetary gains by 23%! But, if you’re not ready to start you own women’s health blog, and most of us aren’t, just visit the ones on this list.
Top 7 Women’s Health Blogs of the Year
We like to include the lesser known blogs in our lists because sometimes these are better written sites and include less bogus blogs. Whenever possible, we have included mom blogs because women who have the joy of motherhood, also have the challenge of maintaining some semblance of healthy living. Therefore, enjoy the following top 7 women’s health blogs of the year:
- Wellness Mama– Katie, the site’s author is a mother of six all under the age of 10! There’s a digital library for your perusal as well. We suggest you read more about this site.
- The Great Fitness Experiment– If you need a laugh about your own fitness journey, this is the site for you. She’s a mother of three with a health condition and a great sense of humor.
- Carla Birnberg– If you want someone who understands that the struggle is real, this site is for you. This mom lost 35 pounds two decades ago and it’s all about “what you can, when you can.” Even Venus Williams likes her process.
- Ask Lauren Fleshman– We don’t know if she’s a mom, but she is a famous runner. If you need encouragement and advice about your own running endeavors, this is a great go to.
- Girls Gone Strong- We especially like the concept here. Women are definitely the weight loss and fitness industry’s prey, and it’s time we took a stand for our own health. Check it out right here.
- Jill Fit- If you are hoping to get that super model body, maybe Jill Coleman, a health guru, can get you started on that path. Of course, we’d prefer you learn to be ok with who you are, just make it a healthier you.
- Neghar Fonooni– This mom is an Air Force Veteran with an incredibly eclectic blog. So, whether you are interested in skateboarding for fitness, or eliminating cellulite, you will probably find something of interest
If for some inexplicable reason you don’t find these blogs to be the best ones online, then we suppose you could take a look at the list on this site instead.